Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Publishing Schedule

This blog is dedicated primarily to social studies resources for California and especially Central Valley teachers and students.  I may veer sometimes when I go to other locations in my travels.  Social studies encompasses many subject areas, but the main four are:  history, geography, economics, and civic education.  To cover all the areas, I'll try to post almost every day, alternating between topics.

Color Guard at the Civic Leaning Summit
  • Monday:  Valleycations - Geography or History
  • Tuesday:  Book Review with Emphasis on Application to Common Core Standards for Social Studies or Language Arts Classes
  • Wednesday:  Economics, Instructional Strategies or Lesson Plans
  • Thursday:  History
  • Friday:  Civic Education or Common Core
  • Holidays and Weekends:  Blogging Break or My Surprise
Thai Dancers in San Francisco - Union Park



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make history - comment here.